Guest Guidelines for Our Elegant Ocracoke Island Lodging
At The Cove B&B, we strive to provide our guests with the finest in Ocracoke Island lodging. The following policies aim to ensure that we meet our goal and exceed your expectations.
- Check In – 3:00 PM. Sorry, no earlier as we’re tidying up for you.
- Late Arrival – If you’re planning to arrive later than 7:00 PM, please notify us in advance.
- Check Out – 10:00 AM.
- Cancellation – Within 7 days of planned arrival will be charged for one night unless the room can be rebooked. Arrival day cancellation or no-show will be charged for the entire reservation, on the same terms.
- Children – 15 and older.
- Smoking – on balconies only.
- No Pets – Kennel accommodations are available locally.
- Payment – Mastercard, Visa, Travelers’ checks, and personal checks are accepted at The Cove B&B.
- Caution- At times biking (and skateboarding and hoverboarding as well) children abound on our narrow roads, including some on training wheels, and golf carts are proliferating (and sometimes erratic). Please observe our 20 MPH (or less) village speed limit.
- Bikes – Required to have headlamps and rear reflectors after dark. It’s the law and more importantly, it’s just plain smart!
- Pick up service – We’ll be happy to pick you up at the Ocracoke airstrip or one of the docks. Our dock on Silver Lake accommodates kayaks and boats up to 20 feet or so. Please let us know at the time of your reservation.
- The Cove B&B Ocracoke Island lodging is closed January 3rd-31st, annually.